Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Presentations

Lila and Allsion
You both did a great job in the amount of time you took in your research. It was an important question to ask. I wonder though, if you knew the answer before you began. I thank you for your project, for it gave me the inspiration to create mine as a educational tool.

Kete
I think it is important to show the similarities among cultures. The things people love about culture (food, music) are so similar, yet people tend to ignore the brotherly connections.

Ben
Props to you for having the ability to gather all this information and present it in a approachable way!

Megan
I believe your research was very important for American students to see. Even as academics we are exposed to how the media frames issues. It is important to step back and critiqually analyze what it continously flashed before us.

Jenna
I thank you for finding this organization on campus. I hope that if this class is here again, the two groups can collaborate.

Michael
Your art work was good in expressing two compeating images we have been dealing with this semseter, the romantized Jerusalem and the reality of Jerusalem.

Addy
I appricate that you researched a different form of social attivism in boycotting.

Abby
I thank you for having the ability to research a disheartening sunject such as this. It was hard to take in, but it is important to be informed.

Lindsey
You did a great job of showing conflict without images of violence. I hope Dr. Horwitz uses your presentation in future classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment